Guava Halwa Recipe – Guava is as delicious and sweet as it is to eat. Guava is equally beneficial for the health of our body. This is the reason that people eat guava with great fervor during the winter season. People who like to eat guava. If those people get to eat guava ka pudding, then what is the point of saying.
As we know that people like to eat halwa more in the winter season. As you all know that there are many different ways to make Halwa. You can make pudding of different things. For example, you can make Gajar Ka Halwa Aate Ka Halwa Rava Ka Halwa. But today we will give you complete information about how to make Guava Halwa through this article.
Read More – How To Make Egg Roll Recipe
Friends, for the information of all of you, I want to tell that it is very easy to make Guava Halwa. You can make Guava Halwa at home very easily by just following the steps mentioned by us.
Ingredients For Making Guava Halwa
- Guava – 4
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 1/4 tsp
- Beetroot – one inch piece
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Cashew – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Almonds – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Milk – half liter
How To Make Guava Halwa
Let us now tell you how to make Guava Halwa Recipe at home.
- If you want to make Guava Halwa, then first you have to prepare milk mawa.
- To prepare mawa, first put milk in a pan and keep it for boiling on the gas. Keep stirring the milk in between. Keep running it for about 40 minutes. When the milk becomes thick, take it off the gas.
- After that, cut guava and beetroot into big pieces in a vessel and put it in a pressure cooker with a cup of water and let it cook till one whistle.
- When it cools down, take it out from the pressure cooker and make a paste with the help of a mixer.
- Now filter this paste with a sieve and separate it so that the guava seeds are separated.
- After this, put three spoons of ghee in a pan and fry the dry fruits.
- When the dry fruits are fried, add guava pulp to it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes while stirring it on sim flame. Now add sugar and cook it while stirring it well.
- After this, add milk mawa to it and mix it well. When it is 5 to 7 minutes, then add cardamom powder to it and let it cook well for another 2 minutes.
- Now your Guava Halwa is ready. You can enjoy having guava by serving it with your family.
Friends, through this article, we have explained to you in very easy words that how you can make Guava Halwa Recipe at home. If you liked the information given by us, then you must share this article on social media website, thank you.