How To Apply For Voter ID Card Online – Voter ID card is one of our very important documents. We cannot cast vote without a voter ID card. Voter ID cards are used to cast votes. Friends, as you all know it is election season in our country. Elections are to be held a few days later. You can vote in elections only if you have a voter ID card. If you do not have a voter ID card and want to get your voter ID card, then you have to apply online. In this article, we have told you the full process of applying online for Voter ID card.
Our India country works according to the constitution. India has been declared a democratic republic in the constitution. The democratic republic means that the country’s prime minister government will be elected by the vote of the people. In our country elections are held from time to time where we vote and choose our leader. We need a special card to cast a vote. This card is called Voter ID card.
What Is A Voter ID Card ?
If you do not know about the voter ID card, then for your information, tell us that the voter ID card is a document given by the Government of India. Voter ID cards are used to cast votes. If you have completed 19 years of age and want to vote in the election, then you must have a voter ID card.
Voter ID cards are also used in many other places besides casting votes. Many times you can also use Voter ID as Identity Proof. A few years ago, the process of getting a voter ID card was offline, but now you can make a voter ID card by applying online.
How To Apply Online Voter ID card ?
If you have completed 19 years of age. If you want to get your voter ID card, then you have to apply online. The process of applying online is given below. You can get a voter ID card by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to open Google Chrome browser of your smartphone or computer.
- To apply Voter ID card, you have to go to the official website of Voter ID card www.nvsp.in. is the official website of election commission
- Now you will be entered in the official website of the Election Commission of India. Here you will see a lot of options. If you want to get a new voter ID card, then you have to click on “apply online registration for new voter ID card option”
- Now Form 6 will open in front of you. In this new page you will be asked important information like your name, address, your photo. You have to fill all the information carefully.
- Now you have to upload one of your identity proofs.
- Now you have to click on submit button. Check the form once before clicking the submit button. If any information is written wrong, correct it and submit the form.
- Now your application form will be checked by the Election Commission. If all the information given by you is correct then your voter ID card will be sent to your address.
If you do not want to apply for Voter ID card using online method, then you can apply for Voter ID card using offline method. Follow the steps given below to apply offline.
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest Election Commission office. If there is a BLO in your area, you can contact the BLO.
- Now you have to ask for Form 6. In this Form 6 you will be asked some of your personal information. Here you have to fill your name, date of birth, mother’s name, father’s name, your address with the help of a pen.
- You have to attach a photocopy of the residence certificate or Aadhaar card with Form 6.
- Now you have to submit this form to the nearest Election Commission office or BLO.
- Now the Election Commission will verify your documents. If you are found eligible, your voter ID card will be sent to your address.
Today in this article, we told you about your voter ID card. We told you how to apply online? We also told you how to apply offline. Hope you like this information. If this information has proved useful for you, then you should share it with your friends