How To Make Balushahi Recipe – In today’s time there will hardly be any person who does not like to eat sweets. Many festivals keep coming to India from time to time. And in every festival people make different types of sweets and recipes. Because at this time the Diwali festival has started in India. So all the people are preparing to make different types of sweets and recipes at their home.
During Diwali, most of the people also make Balushahi recipe at their home. Because Balushahi recipe is very much liked in India. But still there are many people in India who are unable to make Balushahi recipe at home. And for this reason they have to be brought from Balushahi market. But you don’t need to be worried. We are going to tell you in very easy words how you can make Balushahi recipe at home.
Read More – Guava Halwa Recipe
Ingredients For Balushahi Recipe
- Maida – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Curd – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 2 pinch
- Sugar – 1/2 kg
- Cardamom – 1 pinch
- Dry Fruits
How To Make Balushahi Recipe
Let us now explain to you all in very easy steps and easy words that how you can make Balushahi recipe at home.
- To make Balushahi recipe, first, put water and ghee in a vessel and mix them together.
- After this, add two pinches of baking soda to it. Add 1 tsp curd to this mixture and mix it well.
- After this, add flour to this mixture and knead it like a dough.
- When you are kneading the dough, you keep adding one spoon of flour separately three times in between.
- In this way you have kneaded a soft dough and after breaking it keep aside for 15 minutes.
- After this, to make sugar syrup, put water and sugar in a separate pan and let it cook on low flame. And when it comes to a boil, take it off and keep it aside.
- Now make balls in equal proportion of the kneaded dough and after pressing them lightly, pierce the middle with your finger.
- Similarly, make sandshahi of all the balls one by one.
- After this, put oil in a pan on the gas and heat it. And when the oil becomes hot, then you fry the balushahi in it.
- Try the sandshahi well on both the sides. And when the balushahi is fried, take it out and dip it in sugar syrup for 5 minutes.
- Now your Balushahi recipe is ready. You can enjoy this balushahi recipe with your friends relative on Diwali festival.
Friends, through this article, we have explained to you in very easy words how you can make Balushahi recipe at home. After reading this article you must have understood how easy it is to make Balushahi recipe. If you like it, then you must give your opinion by commenting. Thank you.