How To Make Fry Paneer Recipe At Home – Friends as we know that in today’s time paneer recipe is one such recipe which is everyone’s first choice. Well, there are many different ways of making paneer recipes available in the kitchen. If you are tired of eating old paneer recipe, then today we will inform you about a new recipe of paneer.
If you are also fond of eating new recipes of paneer. This article is only and only for you. Because through this article, we are going to give you complete information about how to make Paneer Recipe Fry Dish at home in detail step by step. Let us tell you how to make Paneer Fry Recipe at home.
Ingredients For Paneer Fry Recipe
10-12 pieces of cheese
Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
tomato sauce 1 tsp
Rice flour 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
cumin powder 1 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
garam masala 1 tsp
salt to taste
Oil – 2 tbsp
How To Make Paneer Fry Recipe
Let us now tell you in very easy steps how you can make Paneer Fry Recipe at home. To make Paneer Fry Recipe, follow the steps given by us.
- First of all take a small bowl. Put ginger garlic paste in that bowl, add turmeric, chili powder, tomato sauce, rice flour, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt as per taste and mix it well.
- After this, cut the paneer into small pieces and add it to a paste and mix it well.
- After this you let the paneer marinate for about 20 minutes.
- After this, take a pan, put a spoonful of oil in this pan and let it heat up a bit.
- When the oil becomes hot, take out a piece of paneer in it and fry it in low flame. In this way, fry the paneer pieces well in oil on both the sides.
- Here it is very important for you to note one thing that when the paneer is fried and the color of the paneer starts turning red, then you take it out.
- Now your Paneer Fry recipe is ready. Take it out and serve it with your family and enjoy this recipe.
Friends, through this article, we told you how you can make Paneer Fry Recipe at home. If you also want to enjoy Paneer Fry Recipe at home, then you can make Paneer Fry Recipe very easily by following the steps mentioned by us.