How To Track Lost Mobile Phone – In today’s life, every person has a mobile phone, whether the mobile is of low cost or more. Mobile phones also work like computers, which work to store personal and professional things related to our life. That’s why people are now more alert for both mobiles and wallets.
Most of the times people keep losing their mobiles, the person whose mobile is lost, he is worried about it. At that time only one thought comes in the mind of man that how to find or track his mobile.
In today’s article, I will tell you how you can track your lost mobile. If your mobile is of keypad then you cannot find it through this trick, I will only tell you about the smartphone in this article.
Read More – How To Apply Full Profile On WhatsApp ?
If you want to find a small mobile then you can find it from the IMEI number of the phone itself or else you will have to take the help of the police. So let’s know how to track if you lose your smartphone.
How To Track Lost Mobile Phone
To deal with problems like losing your smartphone, you need to have the tracking system activated in your mobile phone beforehand. For this you need to have internet connection and GPS system activated.
- If you have activated all these settings in your mobile, then you can easily track your mobile with the help of Google.
- How To Activate Tracking System In Smartphone?
- Currently, Google’s ‘Find My Device’ application comes inbuilt in all new mobiles. Here is a free mobile tracker app for android mobiles.
- You can track your lost mobile phone through Google’s application software. You can also ring the phone with this. According to your wish, you can delete your mobile’s internal memory and whatever your personal data is.
- If this application is not present in your mobile then you can also download it from play store. This is an application from Google itself. You must have the following settings activated even before you lose your mobile.
- If Google’s Find My Device application is installed in your mobile phone, then open it, if you do not have this application, then you can download it by going to the Play Store.
- After this you login to it through your Gmail ID.
- When you sign in to this application, immediately after that a pop up to access the current location of the mobile comes in which you have to click on Allow.
- Now you don’t have to do anything you can exit the app now. I want to give a suggestion to you that you should always keep the GPS location of your mobile active.
- If you have activated all the above information in your mobile then you will have to stick with this article about how you can easily find your stolen mobile. I will tell you here about tracking only by smartphone.
How to track lost smartphone from another smartphone?
If your mobile is lost somewhere and you do not have a computer then you can also track your mobile phone from other smartphone. For this, you have to install Find my device application in other mobile also and open it and click on Sign in guest.
Now you follow the following steps
- Open https://www.google.com site on your other smartphone and search by typing find my device in the search bar.
- Tap on the result that appears first in the search bar.
- Now you sign in with your Gmail ID. Sign in with the same ID with which you have signed in Find My Device Settings in the lost mobile.
- As soon as you sign in, the map will open in the mobile, if anyone has activated the GPS connection and Find My Device settings in this mobile, then all the information will open in front of you.
- After activating from the Find My Device side, you will get the model number of the mobile and the information about the last connectivity to the Internet. In that you get three more options Play Sound, Secure Device, Erase Device.
- Using play my sound option you can ring your mobile which plays for 5 minutes. It will ring even if your mobile is on silent or vibrate mode. You can use it if you accidentally keep your mobile somewhere in your home or office.
- Secure Device If your mobile is lost somewhere, then you click on the Secure Device option of Find My Device. Using this you can message the person who has picked up this mobile. You can also send your mobile number through message, if that person wants to pick up your mobile then he will contact you on those numbers.
I would have liked the information for the helpless, if you liked this information, then you share it with your friends etc. so that they can also help.