How To Transfer WhatsApp Chat History – Today’s time has become completely modern. People use mobile phones to do any of their small and big tasks. Wherever people are, they can communicate with their relatives and families very easily through mobile phones. With the advent of mobile phones, people’s lives have become very convenient.
In today’s time, people mostly use WhatsApp to communicate over audio and video calls. But according to today’s time, everyone changes their smartphone in about 1 year. In such a situation, everyone may need to transfer WhatsApp conversations.
Whenever you buy a new phone, you have to transfer all the data on your phone from one phone to another. And out of all this, the most important thing is WhatsApp chat history. And sending it from one phone to another is a complicated and technical work in itself. The similarity of which: not everyone can do it.
Read More – MNREGA Job Card Form Download PDF
If anyone wants to transfer WhatsApp chat history from his old android phone to new android phone and old iphone to new iphone. And don’t want to delete all your WhatsApp messages, videos, audios, images, etc. And want to use them in your new phone just like your old phone, then today we are going to tell you about one such mobile technology through this article. With the help of which you can transfer WhatsApp chat backup from one phone to another phone very easily. So let’s know in detail about this best mobile technology.
How To Transfer WhatsApp Chat History
If you have bought a new smartphone, and you do not want to delete all the data related to your WhatsApp like audio, video, message, image, etc., then for this you have to restore the WhatsApp messenger data in your mobile phone. By the way, in today’s time, there are many such methods are told on WhatsApp, with the help of which you can bring back a lot of data related to WhatsApp by yourself. But transferring chats is not easy.
That is why today in this article we are going to tell you about a computer software that will easily transfer WhatsApp data from one phone to another without any technical requirements. It creates a backup for you in the phone itself, with the help of which the data is easily transferred from one phone to another. But for this some methods have to be adopted. Which we are going to tell you today on this article. So let’s know one by one.
1. To perform WhatsApp Chat Recovery, all you need is a Windows or Mac computer system, so that you can install and use the Doctor Fone Social Apps Restore application. For WhatsApp chat recovery, you have to first download and save WhatsApp backup on your computer.
2. After saving WhatsApp backup, you need to download and install Doctor Fone Social App. This is a type of small size software, that is why you will not have to spend much data in installing it.
3. After downloading and installing the application, when you open that application, you will see many functions there. However, you have to restore the message, so you will click on Restore Social App.
4. After clicking on Restore Social App, all you need to do is login to your Gmail account from the old phone to the new phone, after which the backup is automatically restored. WhatsApp chat transfer from Android to Android phone is very easy.
5. But to do from any Android phone to iOS or iOS to Android phone, a backup and restore process is required. Under this, if you want to transfer WhatsApp message from iOS to Android phone, then you have to select four options under it.
6. After clicking four options, your Android phone is ready to restore the file. iTunes is required to work under any type of ios device. That’s why you have to download the latest iTunes application and after that you have to click on the Retry option.
7. As soon as you click on the Retry option, your phone will be connected to the computer and after that a transfer button option will appear in front of you, after clicking on which all your WhatsApp chats will be transferred from one phone to another.